$LAVA and XP: Usecases
You’re earning in Vulcan’s #gamefi economy- but what can you do with the fruits of your labor?
The Vulcan Forged play-to-earn economy is in full swing! You’ve hopped in and you’re building up that XP and $LAVA, your My Forge earnings page looks great! But where’s the fun in earning if you can’t spend.. and what exactly can you spend XP and $LAVA on?
XP use cases
XP or ‘experience points’ are earned throughout the Vulcan Forged ecosystem. Your earned XP is a metric displaying what you have put in- time, effort, all of those Berserk wins, those landmark visits in VulcanVerse. XP holds no monetary value, is held off-chain, and cannot be traded. You can earn XP from the majority of our games at present from beta builds onwards. Your XP is viewable under the Earnings tab of your My Forge account.
So you’ve built up your XP. What can you do with it?:
- Level up your Avatar
- Level up your Vulcanite’s Stats (now including Level 0 Vulcanites)
- Participate in events (dependent on the account level)
- Gamble in Vulcan Poker
- Upgrade items / appearance
- Unlock features in Berserk
- A constant flow of XP is necessary to be able to Stake Land (inactive game accounts won’t receive staking rewards).
$LAVA use cases
$LAVA is the silver to the gold of $PYR. It’s our play-to-earn token and, as such, it is plentiful. You’ll earn Cold $LAVA from playing some of our games ($LAVA addition coming to an increasing number of games soon). This will warm up and will be ready to claim as Hot $LAVA (the on-chain cryptocurrency) after 3 days.
Once you’ve earned $LAVA, here’s a list of what you can or will soon be able to do with it:
- Upgrade Land
- Purchase consumables in-game
- Upgrade Vulcanite stats
- Activate NFT seeds
- Unlock game features in different Vulcan Forged games
- Staking in the VulcanDex, our decentralised exchange
- Purchase in-game assets
- Upgrade Gods
- Foraging rewards unlocks
- Enter Tournaments
- Stake Cold $LAVA in the Vulcan City $LAVA Bank
- Summon higher level Vulcanites for a short period
- Guild economy inc. registration, HQ, customisation etc with $LAVA rental fee
- Customisation options from a VulcanVerse shop
- Crafting economy — workshops, the Blacksmith etc
- VulcanVerse city wall adjacent plot assets
- Courier NPCs to send letters & notes to other users
- Road quick travel transport
- Corner / gate plot portals to Vulcan City
Seed activation fees
Land upgrade fees
Upgrading and maintaining Titans and Olympians (Gods)
(Every single lava expenditure route is a 100% burn)
All seed activation costs
Fees for upgrading Vulcanites
All God upgrade and maintenance fees
All land upgrade fees
Purchasing consumables in-game via NPCs
Future use cases
We are constantly building further use-cases for both XP and $LAVA and we make it a priority to engage with the community and take suggestions into account. Want to get involved in the conversation? Join our Discord- https://discord.gg/vulcanverse
About Vulcan Forged
Vulcan Forged is a blockchain game studio, NFT marketplace, and NFT minting engine. Vulcan Forged is the creator of VulcanVerse and Berserk, and many other games. The ecosystem is expanding rapidly, and many games are being enabled within the play to earn economy.
The native token used within the ecosystem is $PYR. The secondary token $LAVA acts as a play to earn tokens. This dual token economy structure is ideal for play to earn. Scholars will earn $LAVA while playing the Vulcan Forged games and will be able to forage special NFTs while in-game. These can be sold on the Vulcan Marketplace for $PYR.
To stay up to date with Vulcan Forged, please follow on these channels: